NetWatch Global is the largest and most successful open-source investigation company in the UK. We specialise in providing powerful and actionable intelligence which clients either rely on to make effective decisions or as evidence in court. NetWatch analysts assist in a range of areas from identifying new witnesses that the police are unaware of, to proving the true scale of a claimant’s injuries for insurance clients, or even cracking large counterfeiting networks for FMCG partners.
NetWatch Global are experts in online investigation and social media intelligence. Our in-house software development team have created a bespoke tool suite, which provides us with enhanced methods of locating hard-to-find online data. The tool suite is regularly updated and improved, meaning we are at the cutting edge of OSINT trends and developments.
In October 2020 NetWatch launched an exciting new service which has proven highly successful and has grown at an exponential rate. As a result, we are looking for an Office Administrative Assistant to join our company to help with the day-to-day running of this service as well as providing effective administrative support to the wider company. This is an office-based position located within city centre Birmingham. You will be provided with full training and ongoing support to help you settle into this role.
Several of our previous administration staff have progressed into analyst roles with the company, and as such this role may also interest those who are looking to get their foot on the ladder in the world of open source intelligence
As an Administration Assistant, your key responsibilities will include those listed below, although this is not an exhaustive list:
- Responsible for leading on all administrative tasks required at the company.
- Responsible for booking-in new client instructions using our case management system.
- Conducting quality assurance checks to ensure data is inputted correctly.
- Using the phone and email to liaise with clients and external organisations, to request/chase documentation and resolve any queries.
- Issuing cheques and chasing payments to and from external organisations.
- Assisting our analyst team with writing basic reports and letters in relation to ongoing or completed investigations.
- Supporting colleagues whenever necessary.
- 3 x A Levels C or above or equivalent required
- 5 x GCSE at C or above or equivalent, including Maths and English required
- Office-based experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to using new database systems
- Competent at utilising MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients over the phone
- Excellent written communication skills for corresponding with clients over email
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt, re-prioritise and multi-task with ease
- Strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Honesty and Integrity
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a CV and covering letter.
Application Deadline: Recruitment is ongoing until the position is filled
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 per year